Sunday, November 25, 2012

Woo-hoo ...Progress on my Kitchen and DR goals!

When I look and see that my posts seem to be once a month, vs. several times a week or even daily, I always smile and think to myself, well that's pretty pathetic.  Then again, some bloggers post 1 event in the room at a time, like "I painted a door".  To each his/her own, but for some reason I want to post major progress.  So, I now actually have something to finally share.  My goal was to have the major work in the kitchen reno done by Thanksgiving and with a little luck, also some progress in the former man cave that will morph into a DR.

Kitchen progress first, however not remotely complete. Let me remind you of the slightly boring before shots:


And now some afters, right after the workers cleared out and before being styled.
 
 
Still missing a couple doors and without island finished or new sink installed.
 

 
 
And not that I had time to really style the room before Thanksgiving, I did at least throw a few things in the room....most importantly wine in the wine rack.
 
 
 
Dining Room progress tomorrow - feeling the need to pace myself.
 


2 comments:

Katy said...

oh i LOVE it, because you stacked all those cabinets and used all that vertical space!! I love that look - the only issue is getting a ladder tall enough to reach them lol

love the tile too, but of course subway is always my favorite :) woo hoo!

Stephanie said...

very classy and clean looking. i love it!